Micro/Nano Fluidics Laboratory
Prof. Bumjoo Kim
Department of Mechanical & Automotive Engineering
Kongju National University
Welcome to MNF Lab.
We are working on micro/nanofluidic engineering including
1) Fundamentals of electrokinetics and transport in the electromembrane system,
2) Water treatment by membrane-based desalination (ED/ICP, RO)
3) Separation/concentration/removal of multi-scaled biomolecules.
- 2020. 06 New grant : Development of Continuous Separation/Preconcentration/Removal of Microscaled Oil Droplet in Contaminated Water (NRF)
- 2020. 05 New grant : Education Project of future human resources for advanced manufacturing R&D (NRF)
- 2020. 04 New grant : Development of heat pump technology with more than twice the vapor-compression type’s efficiency by using non-heating regeneration process (Alchemist Project, KETEP)
- 2020. 01 New members joined (Joonsoo Jang, Jinwoong Choi)
- 2019. 11 KSME conference presentation in Jeju Island (Hongjun Pyeon, Minsung Kim, Seoyean Park)
- 2019. 05 New paper published @Water Research
- 2018. 12 New paper published @Sensors and Materials
- 2018. 09 New co-researcher joined (Sangwoo Kim from POSTECH)
- 2018. 09 New members joined (Yerim Sung, Jihyun Park, Ikhyun Kim)
- 2018. 07 Lab opened!
- 2018. 06 New members joined (Hongjun Pyeon, Minsung Kim)
- 2018. 05 New paper published @ Journal of Materials Chemistry A
- 2018. 05 New members joined (Seongho Cho, Hyunjeong Lee, Seoyeon Park)
- 2018. 04 New grant : Development of Electrochemical Water Purification System for Highly Contaminated Brine Waste (NRF)
1223-24 CHEONAN DAERO, CHEONAN, KOREA © 2018 by Micro/Nano Fluidics Lab. Bumjoo Kim